Abstracts for consideration for the scientific programme for CIE 2023 shall be prepared using the CIE abstract template. All abstracts will undergo a double-blind review by a panel of experts.
The abstract submission system for CIE 2023 will open on December 7, 2022.
In the meanwhile you can get ahead and start planning your abstract now.
Abstracts will be accepted on specific topics listed below and those of the CIE Divisions:
- Smart lighting
- Sustainable and resilient lighting technologies and practices
- Integrative lighting for indoors and outdoors
- Metrology for new technologies
- Image display in augmented and virtual reality mode
General topics related to CIE Divisions
- Division 1: Vision and Colour
- Division 2: Physical Measurement of Light and Radiation
- Division 3: Interior Environment and Lighting Design
- Division 4: Transportation and Exterior Applications
- Division 6: Photobiology and Photochemistry
- Division 8: Image Technology
Provisional Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract submission Opens: December 7, 2022
- Abstract Submission Closes: March 5, 2023
submissions before this date would be helpful
- Authors Notified: May 1, 2023
- Early Registration Deadline: July 1, 2023
NOTE: When planning your approvals and permissions to register for CIE 2023, please take into account the requirement to register by the early deadline when you are presenting a paper at the conference.
- Deadline for full paper submission for conference proceedings: June 30, 2023
Open Access of Proceedings Papers
Upon submitting their full papers for the conference proceedings authors will have the opportunity to request that their papers be made open access. More information about this opportunity is provided in the Information for Authors and Presenters page.