For planning and travel permission purposes the list of fees and basic terms and conditions are given below. The registration system is scheduled to open in January 2022, in the meanwhile please direct questions about the conference registration process by email to the conference organizers at Cankarjev dom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The full amount of early registration fee must be received by July 4, 2023. After that date the standard registration fee shall automatically become effective, and a new invoice will be issued.
- The full amount of standard registration fee must be received by September 14, 2023. Non-payment by that date shall lead to cancellation of your registration.
- Onsite registration will be available at the venue from September 18, 2023.
- If registering as a member of a CIE National Committee (NC or ANC) then please provide the current member of a National Committee Publication Discount Code (Webshop code) as proof of your membership. Please approach your NC or ANC if you have not received this code. Not a member? Why not join NOW.
- When registering as a student proof of attendance in a relevant tertiary education programme is required at the time of registration, including a letter from your Head of Department.
- All the terms and conditions for registering for this event, including those for cancellation, can be found here and within the registration process when it opens.