Before preparing your conference proceedings paper please carefully read the instructions included in the documents linked below:
Instructions for the Preparation of Papers for CIE Proceedings
Guidelines for Notation to be used in CIE Publications
CIE Template for Preparation of Papers for CIE Proceedings
CIE Copyright Agreement for Proceedings
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your full paper has to be submitted through the online submission system, which will open in mid-2023. Other ways of submitting your paper will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about preparing your full paper then please contact us at email@example.com
June 30, 2023 - Submission of your full paper for the conference proceedings
July 31, 2023 - Registration at CIE 2023
Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations (provided in June 2023)
Open Access for CIE Conference Papers
- Upon the request of authors individual papers, as submitted to Central Bureau for inclusion in the conference proceedings, can be made open access.
- The request for open acess shall be made when completing the Copyright Agreement Form.
- There will be a paper handling charge for each individual paper to be made open access - this charge is €400.00.
Should payment for this not be received by the start date of CIE 2023 then the open access request will be rescinded.
- The open access fee is in addition to the registration fee for the conference.
Invoices for open access will be issued by the CIE Central Bureau and not the host for CIE 2023.
- Open Access for papers submitted to the Proceedings of CIE 2023 will be under the Creative Commons License CC-BY-NC.
- Open access papers will be available from the CIE Webshop free of charge.
- Open access papers will be available for authors for upload to the databases of their academic institutions, organizations or personal databases. Such uploading and further citation shall be made with full reference to the CIE conference including the DOI number of the paper.
- Open access papers will still be included in the collection of papers contained in the conference proceedings. The conference proceedings, as a complete collection, will be available for purchase from the CIE Webshop.